Legal Notice – FLAR’s Sites Terms and Conditions
This legal notice presents the terms and conditions that regulate the access, navigation and use of the website, related domains, “FLAR’s Economic Database” (FLAR’s ED) and other information systems of Fondo Latinoamericano de Reservas (FLAR) (“Sites”).
Through the access, navigation and use of FLAR’s Sites, users acknowledge that they have fully read, understood, and agreed to the following terms and conditions, nonetheless the special terms and conditions to which some Sites may be subject to.
General Terms and Conditions of Use:
- The information published in the Sites is informative and free of charge. FLAR maintains the discretionary and unilateral right to delete or suspend totally or partially its distribution, to modify its structure, design and content without prior notice, and may even limit or block access to such information. FLAR does not ensure the accuracy, conformity, integrity and/or veracity of the information, or that it has not been altered or modified, in whole or in part by third parties.
- FLAR does not ensure that access to the Sites will not be interrupted or affected by any type of failure or error, whatever its cause or origin.
- Users may not use the Sites or its contents in such way that it may interrupt, disable or overload, the management and operation of the Sites by FLAR, or in a way that may interfere with the ability of another user to access the Sites, as determined by FLAR in its sole discretion.
- Quotes or references to the information contained in the Sites that are made in other media, publications or documents must mention the source. FLAR does not allow the transfer, copying, reproduction or printing of the information contained in the Sites for commercial purposes.
- FLAR allows the creation of links to its Sites, so long as this is done in a manner that is not misleading to third parties and does not imply or suggest any kind of endorsement by or affiliation of FLAR.
- Construe and use of data and information provided through the Sites, are the exclusive responsibility of the user and does not compromise the responsibility of FLAR or the third parties which own the original information. The original information owned by third parties requires their express authorization to be reproduced or disclosed.
- FLAR and third parties that own the original information will not be responsible for possible inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained in the Sites. Nor will they be responsible for any loss and/or damage to the user’s software or hardware resulting from access, navigation or use of the Sites.
- The Sites may contain links to third party websites which are not under FLAR’s control and therefore the Institution is not responsible for the content included in those websites. The inclusion of these links does not imply or suggest FLAR’s endorsement or approval of the content, materials or opinions published in those websites.
- Users understand and expressly accept that the use of third party websites is at their own risk, for which the users assume the responsibility in relation to compliance with the applicable laws and regulations of the place in which the users are located.
- In no event the Sites or any material, data or information therein shall be construed to contain any recommendation, advice, offer, solicitation of an offer or an invitation to invest, sell or buy any security or financial instrument issued by FLAR or a third party. In case the Sites contain materials relating to securities or financial instruments, these are provided for information purposes only.
- All data, information or material relating to securities or financial instruments issued by FLAR must be read and construed by users in conjunction with any other relevant document related to such security or financial instrument, including without limitation the applicable prospectus or offering memorandum. Securities or financial instruments issued by FLAR may not be eligible for sale in certain jurisdictions or to certain persons and their sale may be prohibited or restricted to certain persons or entities. Investors considering purchasing FLAR securities or financial instruments should consult their own financial, legal and tax advisors for information about any and all aspects related to the transaction, as well as the risks of such investment, its considerations and suitability, among other aspects that are appropriate and applicable to each particular case.
- FLAR reserves all and any right to initiate and file all and any legal action that may be applicable in order to demand or request compliance of the Sites terms and conditions or the responsibility arising from the breach of the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice and the special terms and conditions of use of the Sites.
- The logos and any other distinctive signs included in the Sites are the exclusive property of FLAR or FLAR has obtained the corresponding authorizations for their use.
- FLAR reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the legal notices of the Sites and the special terms and conditions of a Site, at any time and without prior notice, which will be effective as of its publication.
No content of (i) this legal notice, (ii) the special terms and conditions of the Sites or (iii) the Sites, shall constitute or may be considered as a limitation of, or a waiver of, FLAR’s privileges and immunities granted by its Constitutive Agreement, its Headquarters Agreement, the agreements entered into with its member countries or any applicable law, which are expressly reserved.