FLAR's current credit rating is the highest in Latin America:
- Moody’s: Aa2/P-1.
- Standard and Poor's: AA-/A-1+.
This rating is primarily based on FLAR's preferred creditor status, which reflects:
- The importance of its role as a regional monetary institution.
- Support from its member countries.
- Conservative financial policies and the expectation that these will be maintained in the future.
- Extreme financial strength.
- Strong liquidity and capital adequacy indicators.
- Zero debt levels.
|2019 - June 2020||Download|
|2018 - 2019||Download|
|2017 - 2018||Download|
|2016 - 2017||Download|
|2015 - 2016||Download|
|2014 - 2015||Download|
|2013 - 2014||Download|
|2012 - 2013||Download|
|2011 - 2012||Download|
|2010 - 2011||Download|
|2009 - 2010||Download|